Friday, April 27, 2007

Get 'em done

Body Parts [modified]
Last night we had class time to work on the journals and everything seems to be working out well. We're about half way done, which will work out perfect as next week is our last class. I finished Kristin's and Carrie's journals, and got two new ones to do this weekend. The day was sort of a double-dipper, as I got journals from Amanda, gave journals to Julie, and got two more from Amanda. How to keep up?!

Meandering Books [modified]To the (top) right is Carrie's Body Parts [modified] with a screen print of my body and my thumbprint for my face. I contemplated adding a tongue print in there somewhere, but the possibility of toxic paint was deterring (thanks for the advice, Carrie) :) Kristin's book's
require that we use a mechanical process to add to them. I tried to photocopy my addition to the front of the pages, but (story of my life) they printed on the back side. That's ok though, the directions say it's fine ;)

Meanwhile, I think I might be improving (a bit) at my photography skills. Granted, I have Andy's sweet camera to use, so that makes things a lot easier, but I still think that I'm getting more confident, if nothing else. Maybe that will be a summer project, to continue to improve my photography skills. We'll see. Now that I have no steady job, I'll have plenty of free time on my hands :)

No comments: