Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ghosts be gone. Ghosts be us.

What is a Ghost? [modified]Let's just say that last night I got really deep. Or really crazy, depending on how you look at it. I sort of let my thoughts meander (pardon the pun . . . ;)) and came up with the following:

can i be complex and say that nothing is a ghost, yet EVERYTHING is a ghost?

a physical manifestation of my past is myself. i embody all that i have been and experienced. when i die, my spirit will live on in all who i have encountered during my time here.

and the cycle continues -- the ebb and flow of life keeps us all LIVING.

I AM A LIVING GHOST.

I AM HERE.

----------------

Check out more pictures of Laura's meandering Ghost book.

2 comments:

Laura said...

hello ghost-lady. i've been enjoying this whole process, but admittedly, i have been very curious about my own book... there is something very.. almost voyeuristic (?) about seeing your own book on someone elses blog. by the way- i have your book right now.

Angela Wang said...

Oooh, exciting! i have honestly not seen my book since the day we started this project. I'm excited to see it all at once, as one big surprise! :) I totally know what you mean though, I think some people have been checking this blog to see their books in process (like checking in on a child or something, haha) ;) see you tonight!